Information We Collect
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e., your name) or indirectly (i.e., information about your online use).
A. Information You Provide
We collect personal information about you in various ways, online, offline, and by telephone. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords and other information for authentication and account access.
- Demographic Data. We collect demographic information including your age, gender, and country.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number or information identifying your financing account), and the security code and expiration date associated with your payment instrument.
- Profile Data. We collect your interests, favorites, wish lists, ring size preferences, and other profile data.
- Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, questions and information you provide to customer support or comments and content that you may post on social media channels. We may also collect content such as photos, videos or other content that you submit to us.
- You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through the Service that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
B. Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you visit our Website, we, and our third-party advertisers and service providers, may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local shared objects (Flash cookies), HTML5 cookies, or other technologies to automatically or passively collect certain information about your online activity, such as the following:
• Computer or Device Information. We may automatically collect about your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Website, including but not limited to your IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, domain and other system settings, search queries, device characteristics, operating system type, language preferences, referring URLs, actions taken on our site, dates and times of website visits, metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. We may link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you for the purposes described below, and to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. While you can change your cookies settings in your browser, without cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website.
• Usage Information. We may use local shared objects to collect and store information about your preferences and how you interact with our Website, including the date and time of your visits, the areas or pages you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Website, the number of times you return to the Website, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Website, and other sites that you may visit. These technologies help us recognize you, customize or personalize your shopping experience, store items in your online shopping cart between visits, and analyze the use of our services and solutions to make them more useful to you. These technologies also allow us to aggregate demographic and statistical data and compilations of information, which may include personal information, and share this information with our business partners and service providers that provide products and services to us.
C. Information Collected From Other Sources
We may acquire information from other sources as follows:
• From other trusted third-party sources that selectively display ads based on browsing history. You can opt out of these services by clicking on the links below. The information collected includes, for example, your demographic information, media consumption, previous purchases, shopping habits, loyalty program information, lifestyle preferences, or information to validate or update the information we collect from or about you. For more information about your choices about ads displayed online please visit AdChoices and NetworkAdvertising.
• From our partners and service providers (including, for example, business partners, analytics and other data vendors, advertising networks and search information providers).
Use of Information
• Manage our Service, including your registration, account, and transactions.
• Perform services requested by you, such as to process and fulfill your order, to respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
• Send appointment reminders and otherwise assist in confirming or scheduling interactions with us.
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
• Prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, including suspected fraud.
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
• Conduct surveys and/or research on our users’ demographics, interests, behavior.
• Improve our marketing and promotional efforts, Service content and product and service offerings.
• Develop and send you direct marketing, including advertisements and communications about our and other party products, offers, promotions, rewards, events, and services.
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with Promotions you have entered.
• Provide and serve advertising on our Service and unaffiliated websites and services.
• Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
• Fulfill any other business or commercial purposes disclosed to you at your direction or with your consent.
We may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
Sharing of Information
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Policy.
A. Sharing of Information by You
We offer many ways to find, enjoy, and share content. Your activity in connection with our Website may include filling out surveys, reviewing and rating products or services, inquiring about or purchasing products or services, participation in online communities, “liking” or “sharing” our content to your social media accounts or pages or otherwise interacting with our Website. Any information you may disclose on publicly-facing aspects of our Website or on other third-party websites becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
B. Sharing of Information by Us
We may share personal information with the following:
• Service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us (including to the extent necessary or desirable to fulfill or ship your order or complete your transaction), help us operate our business and the Website, or administer activities on our behalf. These service providers are permitted to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, manage and reduce our credit risk, verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics and marketing services.
• Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information is information that cannot be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual person. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this non-personal information for any purpose, and which includes non-personal information that may be aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand usage of our Website.
• Without limiting the foregoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated information which does not identify you or de-identified information about you with other parties or affiliates for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share your information, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
How We Protect Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Website is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian please contact us. Please visit the FTC’s website at www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
By providing information on or through a Website you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of such personal information as described in this Policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by following the procedure described in the Choice/Opt-Out section above.
In addition, your use of the Website constitutes consent (a) to be contacted about your account through any contact information you provide, including cell phone numbers, even if the number is on a Do Not Call list, and even if you are charged under your phone plan and (b) to the use of any automatic telephone dialing system and/or a prerecorded message when contacted.
Your Rights and Choices
Review and Update of Account Information
You may access, update, or remove certain account information that you have voluntarily submitted to us through the Service. If you would like to update or revise information in your account, you may do so through your account or by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Tracking Technology Choices
• Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove Tracking Technologies some parts of the Service may not function correctly.
Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising
You can opt-out of your data being used by Google Analytics through cookies by visiting tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Some of the other parties that collect information from or about you on the Service in order to provide more relevant advertising to you participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. This program offers a centralized location where users can make choices about the use of their information for online behavioral advertising. To learn more about the DAA and your opt-out options for their members, please visit for website opt-out, aboutads.info/choices. In addition, some of these other parties may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To learn more about the NAI and your opt-out options for their members, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices/. If you are in the EU, please also visit the EU online choices page at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. lease note that if you opt-out of online behavioral advertising using any of these methods, the opt-out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt-out. Further, opting-out only means that the selected members should no longer deliver certain Interest-based Advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks).
We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any other parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
To opt-out of receiving e-mail promotions from Lilizr, please follow the unsubscribe instructions in our promotional e-mail correspondence or contact us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Please note that opting out of promotional communication received from Lilizr does not affect our non-promotional communications with you, including those related to your account, orders placed with Lilizr, or our ongoing business relations.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Despite the measures we take, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
By email: [email protected]